Friday, December 10, 2010

Peace of mind is important when it comes to your vehicle.

This time of year, I like to take inventory and make sure that the things I hold most important are in order when the New Year arrives. Take my home for instance! I walk around looking for anything that may need to be repaired and/or replaced. Then go through my garage to see how I can remove some of the clutter that accumulated throughout the year. I also like to make sure that my documents are in order; insurance policies, securities etc. A big one for me is the Service Contract on my vehicle. With the cost of repairs these days, I want to make sure that I'm covered.  More importantly, it's peace of mind!


To make sure you don’t get caught with a costly repair in the New Year; contact Joseph in our Finance Department today. Who knows, he might even have a special to offer you!

No comments:

Post a Comment